donderdag 1 november 2012

NaBloPoMo: On Parenting

It's November, which means it's NaBloPoMo (and for those with a slightly higher aspirations and less pressing gratification issues, NaNoWriMo), or: National Blog Posting Month. The goal is to post daily and, in my specific case, on parenting. I have a fair few things to say on the subject and a tsunami of anecdotes to show why you should not take any of those things seriously. I am definitely no role model. (I could happily be your fail model, though.)

This is part of my on-going project to learn more about parenting styles and taboos in different cultures and different geographic spheres, which in some unnamed future will culminate in some more serious form of publication. But for the time being, NaBloPoMo will suit my needs and tiny ambitions just fine. I am planning on keeping the posts short. Also, I will quite randomly write in both Dutch and English. If you are insatiably curious like myself: Google Translate is your friend.

On which note: see you tomorrow!

NaBloPoMo November 2012

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen