dinsdag 26 maart 2013

Contest; or where to bring your toddler for drinks in Singapore

I've entered a contest, over at Expats Blog! The challenge was to create a "top list" for your country and I decided to dedicate mine to places where you can have adult fun and take your toddler too. I wish I'd known about these earlier on and not get stuck in Royce's indoor playground or Jacob Ballas Garden quite so often (or stuck in front of the gate if I'd once again forgotten it was closed on Mondays).

Anyway - go have a read, it's fun! Oh - and if you leave a great comment, you could be winning prizes too!

1 opmerking:

  1. Your like your aunt, she also always forget what is closed or what is open or at what times!
    The best is, do not worry about it, it means you are oke, and you can try again!
    greetings Thiel

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen