vrijdag 28 november 2014

Things that made me cry after I had children

I never used to cry. I tried sometimes, but it felt very fake. So I'd just stop and move on. It's not that I was never sad, but I just never teared up.

Then, pregnancy. Hormones. How times have changed!

This is when I realised something had changed:




This made me cry today (twice):




This made me cry with laughter (mostly at my idiot self - I definitely used to be one of the people who didn't know):




What makes you cry? I have a big box of Kleenex, so do share your videos :)


NaBloPoMo November 2014

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Het laatste filmpje is nuttig voor Marina en Wiet en Annemarie en Daniel. Jullie kunnen hier vast aan wennen!! Maar zooo erg is het niet!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well, I guess you're not pregnant any more are you?
    I Wonder if this video, made by his mother, will get you crying. Listen attentively.
    After his initial distrust, his asking questions. The supreme reasoning, upon which he bursts out in sheer poetry, a musical hymn to the living creatures he loves so much follows. What happens next... A tale of empathy and wisdom. Maybe it's just me, being a little too sensitive, to sob.
    Cheers!
    Oh and thanks for your Tempeh recipe, that's what brought me here in the first place.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you for stopping by, and thank you for the video! What an adorable little fellow :) Yes, I am definitely not pregnant anymore, my son turned two in January!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen